Sunday, June 14, 2009

Werribee Victoria Australia A Triangular UFO

Posted: June 14, 2009

Date: April 27, 1997
Time: 9.30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear night,good conditions.

Description: Driving south with my wife we both noticed one star get brighter and larger and all of the sudden within about five seconds we noticed this bright star was a triangular object the size of a single story house, shiny black in appearance which totally stopped and hovered about 100 meters in front of us. It did a 180 turn as it spun upside down and disappeared as quickly as it approached and blended into the starry sky. My wife and myself were totally freaked by this situation. The strange thing was not seeing this object but something told my wife and myself to look up into the sky as we were driving, like we were expecting something. My occupation is an aerospace technician and with my experience I could not believe something of this size could stop so quickly in mid flight, turn and take of so quick, its not natural.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: