Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England Circular Lights

Posted: September 17, 2008

Date: August 22, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Circular lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Three lights in a triangular formation were seen quite high up travelling from the direction of Ursa Major to Venus. They were going incredibly fast and at a constant speed. The lights neither faded or left a trail and were definitely not the Perseids (shooting stars) as some have suggested. Just before they disappeared one of the lights appeared to move away from the formation and then back again. The whole sighting lasted under four seconds, and then they seemed to disappear rather than go out of sight, slowly blinking out. I have given it much thought and dismissed lasers (although still possible), aeroplanes and other conventional explanations.

Three days prior to this sighting I witnessed a light in the sky, which I thought was a star, wink out. I don't know if it was a star or a light in the sky but I was pretty unnerved by the experience, not knowing if I had imagined it or not. I am a smoker who smokes in the garden and I always look up, even on cloudy nights.

I have only ever seen one other unexplainable event in the night sky over thirty years ago when I was very young. The whole street and myself witnessed several lights high in a clear night sky 'dance' around each other for approximately twenty minutes which was incredible.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: