Sunday, September 28, 2008

Broadstairs Kent, England Seven Round Orange Red Objects

Posted: September 28, 2008

Date: September 1, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Round, orange/red slightly cone shaped to the front.
Weather Conditions: Clear and calm.

Description: While standing at my back door having a cigarette after my dinner I looked up and saw 2 objects in the sky. I called my wife and as we both watched, looking towards Ramsgate we then saw 3 more following in the same flight path then came 2 more. Making a total of 7 in all. These were all totally silent and at a height of maybe 4/6 thousand feet - a lot lower than normal flight path. At this point my wife telephoned my daughter and her partner who live in Palm Bay who said they watched them pass by and watched as they went out across the sea at Palm Bay and then disappeared. I am 65 years of age and
have never seen anything like this before. Very strange. Although must have been seen by many people no reports on local radio or T.V. Why?

TV/Radio: No reports heard on either local radio or T.V.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: