Thursday, September 11, 2008

Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire UK Three Lights Yellowish In Color

Posted: September 11, 2008

Date: November 1, 2006
Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I had gone out into the back garden to take out a bag of rubbish and I looked up towards the north west. There were three lights, slightly yellowish in colour, playing tag with each other. As far as I could tell they were as high, if not higher than a commercial aircraft. They zoomed left to right and up and down in a way no aircraft of ours could possibly do. After about 5 or 6 seconds, which doesn't sound very long but was long enough for me to register that what I was seeing was not of this world, they just stopped dead in their tracks, as if they had been seen and the lights just went out.

TV/Radio: None seen.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: