Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stationary Lights Over Witton Country Park Blackburn Lancashire UK

 
Date: 1985 or 1986
Time: After 12:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Witton Country Park Blackburn Lancashire UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3 (?)
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Years ago when I was a teenager in 1985 or 1986 growing up in Blackburn, Lancashire, England. I remember night fishing with a friend at the perch pond in Witton Country Park, Blackburn, Lancashire, England and it was raining and my friend said `look over there`.

I looked at where he was looking (towards Billinge woods and British aerospace is a few miles in that direction) and I saw strange round shape lights changing colour. I froze for a few seconds looking at the strange stationary lights just above the tree line, then I looked away and when I looked back towards the lights, they had gone.

My friend and I were speechless for a few minutes, then my friend said `lets go` and we packed up the fishing gear and went home.

I don't know what those lights were, but I would like to know if anyone else have seen lights there. Maybe you could investigate and find out if it was the unexplained or just car/aircraft lights, but I don't think it was. P.S. Those lights remind me of the the Mysterious Paulding light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: