Saturday, February 26, 2011

Red Lights Around A UFO Seen Over Dandenong Melbourne Victoria Australia

Date: February 23, 2011
Time: 9:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Wide cigar shape short body.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was going to work last night, I just passed Pound Road on the Sth. Gippsland Hwy heading towards Melbourne on the freeway in-between Pound Road and the Princes Hwy. I looked up at what I thought was a plane flying low, it had sort of long wingspan and a short body.

It had red lights all around, spaced apart a bit. I thought it was flying a bit low and I looked back at the road for a second, and looked up at it again and it was gone. It came from behind me, passed over me when I noticed it, but within a few seconds it took me to look at the road and back again it was gone there was no flashing lights to be seen anywhere.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: