Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cluster Of Lights In The Field And Feeling Disoriented At Kasouga Eastern Cape South Africa

Date: December 9, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi there, my name is (name removed) and I live in the Eastern Cape in South Africa. I am not sure what happened, but the more I have thought about it, the more I am inclined to think that it must have been some sort of ET experience.

On Friday night 9th December 2009, it must have been about 9:00pm, I was driving home along the coastal road from Port Alfred to Kasouga. The whole area is farm land and very deserted at night. Just before the turn off to my home in Kasouga, I saw a cluster of lights in the field. It immediately caught my attention because there is nothing there except farm land and herds of cows from time to time. I did look again just before I turned off the main road and couldn't see anything. I didn't stop, and carried on my journey, turning off onto the sand road that leads to where I lived.

I have been travelling that road since I was a child, but I truly felt like I didn't know where I was, it was very bright and still, almost surreal. I felt very disoriented. I stopped the car to make sure that I was on the right road, telling myself all the time that I couldn't be lost as I know the road and have been travelling the road for years, yet it still felt that it was wrong.

I kept going and as I came to a bend in the road, I saw the same cluster of lights some way off the road where there shouldn't be any lights, it is still farm land.

There were no other witnesses to this.

It has been in my thoughts ever since. Does that sound familiar to you? I would love to receive your comments on this. Thank you, Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: