Monday, February 28, 2011

Bright Ball Of Light Over Dublin Ireland

Date: February 28, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) living in Dublin, Ireland. First I want to say, that I'm interested in the universe, electronics, and UFO's, but as I'm taking it very seriously, I would not give an self made (fake), and surprisingly I never did report a UFO sighting, well not the only two times I saw it :-)

But now I decided just to report. I'm someone who can recognize a plane, satellite etc., so I'm really sure about the thing I saw today, which was not anything human made.

It was today on 28, February 2011 at about after 8:00 o'clock at night time. I was watching the stars and just night sky in general. I spotted a bright (very bright) ball as it moved across the sky. It was flying at about two times of speed of a plane at normal height. It was about three times larger, which would make it a big thing. I guess it was lower in altitude, maybe about 1500m up.

Just note there was no flashing lights, no shape, just a ball. Then just as it became more distant, it traveled very quickly and disappeared. That is all I have.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: