Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Planes And Rocket Shaped Object Over Harwich Essex England UK

Date: February 8, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Harwich Essex England UK.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 9
Shape of Objects: Some like planes 1 like a rocket shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It started this morning with me and my girlfriend noticing 3 planes that where flying direct off the Harwich coast toward London. My mum who doesn't really believe in chemtrails and thinks I'm nuts came to our house after driving from Colchester to Harwich on the A-120.

She was also very weirded out by what she had seen, what looked like definite spraying. Then from our garden another 3 planes came over and a few that where just routine leaving the normal contrails. Then we saw what I can only describe as something also spraying maybe higher than the normal planes. It was blurred a bit, but defiantly not airplane shaped.

I would describe it as more like a rocket shape. I know that probably sounds stupid but the 3 of us all agreed that it was more rocket shape than airplane shaped it seemed quite long and very thin please contact me as I would like to know what it could have possibly been.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: