Friday, January 1, 2010

Strange Lights And A Jelly Fish UFO Seen Over Rosyth Scotland UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (removed) also and I came across your little report about the apparent UFO's you seen last night (1st Jan 2010)

Me and my girlfriend had a quiet night and was watching some fireworks from my bedroom window, but we saw strange lights coming down south from Dunfermline that then came over Rosyth (my home town) caught our eyes. They kept on coming one by one then disappearing behind a small cloud and we didn't seem to see these lights continue passed it (which as you obviously know, it was a pretty clear night)

What really caught our eye though was one of the lights 15 minutes into these sightings at around 12:10am, a light falling down from another one, but what really blew our mind was what happened next.

After the lights seem to stop coming, we saw a very strange object flying along low and the only way I can explain it, is like a jelly fish. It was almost transparent and no lights was emitting from this (UFO?) I used to be into UFO sightings in my early teens, but never ever saw anything myself. I'm now 29 and UFO's was just a passing faze, but after last nights sightings, I have to say it's sparked me back up. I lived in Fife all my days and never really paid much attention to our own sky's. Have you seen this kind of activity often along our region?

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: