Saturday, January 2, 2010

Star Like Objects Glowing Dull Orange Over Glasgow South Side‏ UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After 12:00 a.m.

Hi there, I am still completely freaked out by what I saw. It was just after 12.00am on New Years and my husband and I went out to the back to see the fireworks. Had a quite night in by ourselves and had a total of 2 glasses of wine, so I know I wasn't drunk and seeing things.

Four star like objects came diagonally and settled above the skyline. The star-like glaze petered out and then started glowing dull orange. They made a square formation and then into a sort of M shape. More star like objects came from three different diagonal locations - the first one joining the 4th - they then formed what can only be described as a constellation I can currently see at night (don't know the name - but looked like an inverted question mark) - they then just seemed to move up into the sky and disappear. By this time more had joined - with no more than three at a time - all fading away at different times. This went on until about 12.45 ish. Got a photo of 4 forming a square with a further one coming in.

Just had to tell someone - as my family think my husband and I are nuts.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: