Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reddish Orange Orb/Light Over Mullingar Westmeath UK



Date: December 18, 2009
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mullingar Westmeath
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had just arrived back from town with some shopping. I made it as far as the kitchen when my girlfriend yelled for me, she had answered the door and seen something above my head in the distance. When I went to check it out, she asked what it could be. I had no idea as it was about a mile away and fairly low in the sky. A reddish orange in colour, orb shaped but constantly changing slightly like the inside of a lava lamp. It held there stationary for about 4 minutes then started to move left at a steady pace, at this time the kids were upset as they were watching and could not understand what it was. My girlfriend and I decided that we would see better from our bedroom window but by the time we had got there it was a mere speck in the distance must have travelled fast to get so far so quickly. Then it vanished somewhere towards Athlone direction.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: