Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Flying Over Sunshine Coast Southeast Queensland Australia


Date:  December 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I live in the sunshine coast hinterland in Queensland Australia and last night I thought  heard the sound of a low flying plane around 9:30 p.m. (26th December 2012) and looked out of window to see an orange ball of fire moving slowing across the sky,southeast to northwest, not so far above the tree tops I thought.

I raced outside and called a friend who came out to look. It moved across my property then it seemed to be slowly descending and breaking apart. I thought I could smell gasoline, however it certainly wasn't of plane size.

I was worried because it's very dry at present and it seemed a real fire hazard. We watched for ages to make sure a fire didn't start up in the distance. We're going to go and look for any evidence this morning.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: