Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blue/White Lights Fall Out Of The Sky Over Zimbabwe Africa


Date:  October/November 2012 ?
Time:  Evening.

Hello, was just Googling when I came across your post. Couple months ago I was at home sleeping on the couch at night with the lights off.

I just happened to look outside my window when suddenly this blue-white light with a tail fall straight down from the sky and appeared to disappear into the bush a couple houses away from mine.

The whole thing was so surreal. You just don't forget something like that. It came out of nowhere and just zipped straight down. Anyway, I let it go.

I explained it to myself as a shooting star and maybe my eyes just perceived it falling to the ground.

Then a month ago, I was on the balcony talking on the phone and staring outside when out of nowhere a blue-white light also with a tail formed from nowhere and fell straight down to the ground into my neighbor's yard and disappeared.

I freaked out on the phone and accidentally hung up on the person I was talking to. I freaked out because this time it happened right up close and the light fell slower. So slow I actually got to take in the whole moment this time around.

I really wanted to go to my neighbor and ask to search the area where it fell, but how does one begin a conversation like that without setting off crazy town
alarms, right?

So I didn't ask. Blew my mind. What on earth are these lights? Have you figured it out?

Do you have links to any actual video footage of these lights or any reputable websites that explain them? I live in Zimbabwe, Africa by the way.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: