Friday, December 28, 2012

Horde Of 20 Orange Floating Lights Over Addo Sundays River Valley South Africa


Date:  December 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Good evening Brian, I'm in Addo, on the Sundays River Valley and I have just seen a most extraordinary sight in our skies just over an hour ago now.

It was around 21:45 and the dogs were barking mad, so my dad popped out.

Not long after that, he gave me a shout and I cannot begin to explain what I witnessed.

There were orange lights, floating in the skyline, like big and distant flames.

I must have seen about 20 in total, over 5 minutes or so. First, there were a couple, then two more and their orange light shone bright and dimmed intermittently. Then a horde of them just appeared.

I've never ever ever seen anything quite like it. What a mind trip :-)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: