Thursday, December 27, 2012

Huge Red Ball Of Light In The Sky Over Durban South Africa


Date:  December 25, 2012
Time:  Evening.

On Christmas night in South Africa, Durban. (Name removed) myself, my mom and my boyfriend where driving and I looked up and saw this huge red ball traveling towards us.

At first we thought I was a falling start or and airplane, but it was not.

This thing was coming towards us then it just turned left and started to go up into the sky and then it was gone we watched it go up into nothing, please help me. All I want to know is what was that?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: