Monday, December 24, 2012

Large Very Bright Red/Orange Colored Ball Of Light Over Randburg Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa


Date:  December 20, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, just came across your blog and I am so glad we are not the only ones!

My wife and I saw a large, very bright reddish/orange light moving silently over the Randburg area on the 20th of December. It seemed to be moving at about 2000-3000 feet, completely silently.

Although it looked like a single big light, you could make out 3-4 distinct brighter shapes inside it, almost like a cluster of objects very near to each other.

It moved from east to west. I immediately posted our sighting on Facebook, but only been teased since. But, last night I got a frantic call from a friend of ours in Worchester, who saw the same thing on the 21st.

Any ideas on what this is? I've seen many meteor fireballs in my travels to North Africa, this was not the same thing. And definitely not an aircraft, I work in the aviation industry.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: