Monday, December 24, 2012

4 Bright Orange Light/Object Over Claremont Cape Town South Africa


Date:  December 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed), I'm a Security Officer in Claremont ,Cape Town on Friday 21 December 2012 at about 23h30 me and my two friends saw four bright orange lights coming towards us from Constantia in the direction of Claremont.

At first we thought it was a plane, but it slowed down and stopped and then faded away leaving a blur dot almost like it's burning out but soon after that about 2 to 3 minutes apart they came four after each and all stopping on the same spot and fading away.

What I find strange is why on the same spot if it was fireworks or Chinese lanterns it would've changed direction when going out. I think it might have something to do with nature, but would like to know why all of this is happening now all of a sudden all over the world.

I will keep you posted if I see more strange stuff in the sky, hope I do.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: