Saturday, December 29, 2012

3 Red Lights In A Triangular Formation In The Sky Over Sligo Ireland


Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Midnight.

Hello, I would like to describe my sighting experience of the 31th December 2011. I was living in Ireland last year, in Dublin for the New Year I was alone and I choose a hotel in Sligo.

I have to say that I was keeping myself informed about the aliens and UFO information with an Italian researcher since all year because of some of my dreams.

I went in this hotel in Sligo on the 31th of December and close to the midnight I noticed a sudden interruption of the internet connection, meanwhile my head was having interference as a radio.

The thing made me suspicious and I went to the window. At precise midnight of the New Year I saw 3 red lights in the sky in a triangular formation and I could see a shape of a ship.

I was scared, I tried to take a picture with my camera, but it was far away. Then the lights disappeared in an intermittent way.

I jumped back fast on the bed and I checked on my computer on Google, and immediately found some information about other sightings  that appeared in Sligo.

Then after a while, I could hear a noise similar to a strong wind and a big puff of air came inside the room from the window (even if the window's glasses were closed).

That's my full experience that I preferred to archive in order so i don't become crazy!

Thanks for the listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: