Saturday, September 4, 2010

Three Bright White Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle Over Macclesfield UK

Date: August 28, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:30 a.m.

Hi Brain, my name is (removed name), I am a delivery driver for a place called (place of employment removed). I went on the website http://www.sightings.com/1.reports2010/macclesfieldUK08082010.html and they asked me to tell you if I saw anything like what you saw. (Note: Brian Vike did not have the sighting, but rather a witness wrote in with the report).

When I finished work on 28/08/2010 (last week) around 2:30am I was on my way home and just before I pulled up outside my house, (in Macclesfield) I saw 3 bright white lights in the sky, at first I thought it was just stars, but I thought to myself that they are to bright, so I got out my car to look properly and realized that the 3 lights were moving slowly to the east. They were in the shape of a triangle and I don't think they

were planes and they were to close together. They had no flashing lights on them and the lights were just to bright. I don't know if any one else saw it, as I was on my own at the time. There was no clouds in the sky as I could see, all the stars were out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: