Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two Orange Balls Over Bromley UK

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 - 9:30 p.m.

Last night (18th September 2010) at about 9:00 -9:30ish I witnessed two orange balls passing over my house in Bromley, just as you describe them. At first I thought it was a balloon, then I thought it was a plane on fire! I rushed outside and the first one travelled from south to northeast and then about 10 minutes later, another did exactly the same. There was no sound though it was fairly low in the sky.

After the second I got my binoculars and camera ready but there were no more.

Very strange. Any further thoughts.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: