Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bright Light Returns Time After Time Over Higham Alfreton UK


Date: September 3, 2010
Time: From around 9:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Higham Alfreton.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was night fishing at Higham farm fishery when at around 9:00pm my fishing mate said to me "look at that". A brilliant white light was (like a security light) traveling west to east.

At first we thought it was a planes front light, until it started moving side to side as well as west/east about as fast as a plane would.

We watched it until it went to the horizon, we realized it wasn't a plane because the light remained as bright from both directions (if it was plane's headlight it would go out when it was traveling away from us) also there was no flashing lights.

I turned in at 10:15pm only to be woken up by shouting from people at a nearby hotel, they were shouting, look at that. This was 11:15pm.

I later woke up at 1:45am, my alarms woke me. I had a fish on and the light was now above us again. We put the fish back after fotos, had a coffee and before we turned in again the light had now moved westerly around 2:15am.

I'm hoping someone else saw and reported this, I would like an explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: