Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bright Flame Colored Object Over Leeds West Yorkshire UK

Date: September 23, 2010
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At approximately 9:00pm I spotted what I thought was a Chinese lantern in the sky, but after a few seconds it was obvious it was far too bright (bright flame colours) and it was moving much too quick. It took me about 10 seconds to fetch my camera, by which time the object was moving over the top of our house. I managed to get a photo of it as it moved away in a northerly direction.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: