Friday, September 3, 2010

Multiple UFO Sightings Over The Township Of Kalannie Western Australia


Date: 1967, 1968, and 1979.
Time: Dawn, 9:00 p.m. and dawn respectively.

Location of Sighting: Farmhouse and township of Kalannie.
Number of witnesses: My whole family and myself.
Number of Objects: One at each sighting.
Shape of Objects: 2 were disks and the latter was a cigar shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, I have been fortunate to witness three separate UFO sightings through my life, plus several other unexplained things in the skies, but when I was around 8 years old, I got to see a 20 feet round disk hovering in-between the shed and our house, (my whole family saw it too) and while it was totally silent, it was spinning very slowly and moving away, until it vanished behind the tree belt at the back of our house block.

It was a silver metal and had portholes, but not sign of movement. The second sighting was above the house, very high up, an object with multiple coloured lights was just sitting, for some time, and then it just shot straight up within a few seconds it had gone, no sound again, and obviously a round disk shape.

The third sighting I had was a huge 1 kilometer long silent black cigar, hanging above the entire town I was from. I watched it for about 10 minutes, then it just vanished. I consider myself to be really lucky to have witnessed these strange things, and hope to see more in my lifetime. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: