Sunday, September 5, 2010

Orange Light Circles Then Shoots Off - Seen Over Gower Wales UK

Date: September 4, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I live in Wales and last night about the same time I saw an orange light in the sky which at first seemed to circle and then shot off. I live by the Gower, not far from the Loughor Estuary and the object was going west towards the Carmarthen Bay area. I also have a friend who saw the same, she lives about 9 miles from me around the same time, but she told me she thought it fell from the sky. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: