Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ex Royal Air Force Serviceman Observes Orange Light/Fireball Over Sutton Coldfield UK


Date: September 4, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Brian, please refer to this story - http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2009/05/sutton-coldfield-birmingham-england.html

I seen exactly the same light traveling in the same direction last night (2215 04/09/10).

I spent 4 years in the Royal Air Force and left in 2006 and I believe I have seen more or less every aircraft that the UK/US fly's in our skies, and worked for some time on operational bases within the UK. What I seen was not a helicopter or a plane (that I know of) as there was absolutely no engine sound, this object also moved very quickly in exactly the same direction (Walsall from Birmingham).

I initially thought a plane was on fire, and was heading towards my parents house in Walsall area (hence my interest in the object). I half expected to hear an explosion of some kind as the orange glow disappeared and faded into the horizon/distance. I know that the military would never ever test aircraft around a major commercial flight path, which this object was very near.

I have no explanation of this, only a possible meteor or comet? How likely is this 'meteor' to have passed on the same path before in the same area? Many Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: