Saturday, September 18, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Seen Over Heskin UK (Photo Of Area)

Date: July 2010
Time: Evening.

Just read your sighting, I also was sitting in my front room (July 2010 Heskin) and noticed at the top of the hill outside some odd light movement. I walked into the drive to see an orange orb rising up from behind the trees. They were pure perfect circle in shape and brilliant in colour. My son and I both witnessed 7 more, then rise up, some descending. Some power horizontally and speed off east, these were not lanterns either.

I estimate as they rose up from ground level with the distance taken into account, to assume they were about the size of a small hatch back car. We where both stunned. We visited the site a few days later and located behind the trees a large telecommunications tower and sub station we never new where there. Also next to a fenced off underground British waterways pumping station with warning signs, saying you can be heard with sonic listening devices in this area.

The photo which is displayed below, shows the area where the object were seen.

Looks more like an 80s nuclear bunker with air intakes coming out the ground. For the next few weeks I kept the curtains open in case of another sighting. Then one evening a week or so later on a crystal clear night at about 10:00pm one smaller orange orb travelled towards our house low in the sky as I was stuck in the drive.

I banged on the window and my son ran out, it was again a very bright silent object travelling at about 30 mph and maintained the same height as it passed over us and seemed to evaporate just past our home. In fact there was no wind at all, it travelled at more than a free fall speed. It was a perfect circular. I've done my own research and they are all over the world recently. Getting some gen 3 night vision now to have a closer look.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: