Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fast Moving Bright Orange Ball Of Light Over Cheltenham UK


Date: September 4, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, In reply to your site about a bright orange glare over Cheltenham, my boyfriend saw a (what only can be described as) a bright orange dot, that rapidly became bigger the closer it got, to which he could make out appeared to be a mass of bright orange flames that reflected onto something above it.

He described it as a hot air balloon on fire (when he first saw it) and could actually see flames though as the object got closer it was far too big, in fact enormous and travelling at thousands of miles per hour, he shouted upstairs to me, but I ignored him as I was doing my hair (lol) he kept shouting so I came downstairs and is a the tail end of it for 3-4 seconds disappear into the night sky, it travelled from the right side of my house from a distance to the very left in the distant sky, that is when I saw an orange dot disappear. It wasn’t a shooting star as I have seen one of these before. Bizarre! (my boyfriend thought at the beginning it was going to crash into the earth)

Be good to hear if you have heard any more? I tweeted it on my twitter and a few people from Cheltenham have been seeing them all week, not sure if I believe it but they said it might be an International Space station? Kindest Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: