Monday, January 4, 2010

Six Orange Balls Of Light Over Wrexham, North Wales


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:15 a.m.

Hi, I saw this amazing sight at 12.15am in Wrexham, North Wales. It was witnessed by my entire family who all stood in the garden and watched six orange balls of light move across the sky in silence, one after the other. I have never seen anything like it. They where silent so couldn't of been helicopters or planes, they moved in a controlled manner across the sky. At one point I looked up and one of them was directly above me, the sky was clear and the full moon was lighting up the sky. I could see the orange light surrounded by what looked like a transparent ball. I could just make out an outline. What on earth where they? Glad other people saw them as I have read sightings all over the net/dailymail etc today. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: