Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lights Darting Around The Night Sky Over Great Parnissus Resort Cancun Mexico

 
Date:  April 4, 2009
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
I just read the post about the strange lights in the sky in Cancun and felt compelled to offer my own story. My family and I arrived in Cancun at the Great Parnissus resort in the hotel zone on 04.04.09. At approximately 9:30 p.m., after the kids (and, sadly, my wife) had already fallen asleep.
 
I was star gazing and taking in the beauty of the surf when what I thought was a star flew with a curved trajectory, apparently stopping in mid air, and took back off in the direction from which it came, and disappeared.
 
Immediately another one followed behind and virtually copied the course of the first object. Needless to say, my eyes were glued to the sky for the remainder of the night, but there were no more recurrences, at least none that I could see.
 
The following day at breakfast I discussed my sightings with my family, who all believed me as I've always been an avid star gazer, lover of all things aviation, and believer in UFO's. That night, luckily before the rest of the family gave in to sleep, the lights returned.
 
This night, however, there were many, many more of the lights in the sky. They seemed to be playing with each other, darting this way any that, many times coming to a virtual stop in the sky, and then zooming off in other directions at what appeared to be incredible speeds.
 
This continued for probably 20-30 minutes before they disappeared one-by-one. We stayed at the resort for a full week, but unfortunately this was the last I saw of the lights. My guess as to what they were? My gut tells me they were ultra top secret military aircraft, but I certainly can't rule out that the sightings were of an extra-terrestrial nature.
 
Regardless of what they actually were, they certainly were unusual and bizarre, to say the least.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: