Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Colored Object/Light Seen Over Waingroves Amber Valley Derbyshire UK

 
Date:  January 1, 2011
Time:  12:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live at Waingroves, and from my kitchen window I looked out to watch the fireworks over at Codnor. Over one big fireworks display near the church I saw a very large red orb, it was much larger than much nearer street lamps appeared to be, and it seemed to be hovering for up to two minutes before it just seemed to disappear.
 
Once it had gone, two small orange orbs came from roughly where it had been and very quickly crossed the sky. I presume they went into the cloud and that was it.
The two small orange orbs I could suggest were Chinese lanterns, as I’m sure many of these sightings are, but the large static red orb was different and huge, I cant imagine I was the only person to have seen it.

I mentioned this to a friend who lives in Kirkby in Ashfield today and he said that he and his lady had also seen a large red orb hovering minutes after 12:00 a.m. But after it hovered a while, it sped off at speed.
 
He thought it was a helicopter, but said he realized the light was too large and when it moved he thought it was too fast.
 
They didn't see the two small orange orbs.

So that is three of us that all saw the something strange in the sky last night at similar times. I would imagine that we are perhaps nineteen miles apart.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: