Friday, January 13, 2012

Bright Hovering UFO With Antennas Over Churchlands Western Australia

 
Date:  May 30, 2009
Time:  2:15 p.m.
 
On 30 May 2009 at 2:15 p.m., I passed on Pearson Street, Churchlands, heading north to Innaloo (Western Australia). I saw a bright thing in the north sky, a round thing with two facing down antennas, stood still in the sky.
 
A few minutes later, clouds covered it. A few minutes later, I saw the thing moved fast upward, left two jet-like trails, and then I couldn't see again, because it headed to where the sun was.
 
What was it? I don't know, but if somebody else also saw it, maybe can inform me and from that we can conclude what it was. Sorry, I couldn't take a photo of it. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: