Wednesday, January 11, 2012

9 Orange Fiery Balls Of Light Seen From Birstall Leicester England UK

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:10 a.m.
 
Dear Brian, I came across your blog when I did a internet search "balls of light over Midlands UK New Years eve" and I thought you may like hear what I saw last night. I was watching the fireworks last night at midnight in my garden in Birstall, Leicester and I was facing south.
 
I then turned north and about 00:10 I saw a ball of flames, I say flames because they where not a constant light, but flickering (not flashing like a plane seen a few last night) it was quite low too low to be a plane and was travelling straight and it then disappeared.
 
The ball was orange and like I said flickering and way to fast to be a plane and it was silent. It cleared my field of vision in a matter of seconds, in the space of 10 - 15 minutes. I observed a total of 9 objects, all the same shape and colour at various altitudes though moving at a constant speed clearing my field of vision in about 5-7 seconds.
 
The objects seemed to originate from the west and move north, north easterly, but cant be accurate one appeared to go directly west to east, they had varying distances, but seem too dim out, go higher and then disappear.
 
They definitely were not planes, lanterns, fireworks.

I first thought they were missiles, but no trail or sound ended this theory. This is the first time I have observed something like this, but I know the difference between lanterns, planes and jets. I have even observed drones at night which also can be good show at night and I must admit it did freak me out.
 
So when I read your blog, I definitely had to inform you of my experience.
I hope this gives you something to go on, as I have been racking my brain all day. Kind regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: