Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Orange Objects Filmed Over Kilsyth Scotland UK (Picture)

Date: March 5, 2011
Time: 9:20 p.m.

I live in Kylsyth and I have just witnessed what was in the Sandyhills reporting. It was at 9:20pm, 05/03/2011. I have taken a picture of one of the objects. There were two of them. How do I publish this picture to you?

This is the picture, the white area is a reflection of the camera flash in the window and the orange area is one of the objects I saw.

Photo Left: To view a larger version of the picture, please click on the photo.

Please scrutinize and let me know what the results are, Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: