Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Witness Observes Star Like Lights From Southern Russia

Date: March 23, 2011
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Star like lights.

Hi there Brian, just for interest I too had the same sighting at the same time. Interestingly I’m 3 hours a head of the UK in Southern Russia, UK GMT+3.

It was in the same place by the 2nd star of the handle of the Plough. So how strange that I have the same sighting as someone in the UK and at the same time, but I'm 2200 miles away.

This tells me this object was very, very large and also millions of miles away. Any ideas? Thanks.

Keep up the good work, the truth is out there.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: