Monday, March 7, 2011

Bright Orange Ball Over Barrow Upon Trent Derby UK

Date: March 7, 2011
Time: 8:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orange glow.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Walking my dog in our quiet village this evening when a low strange glow caught my eye rising up from behind some trees, East Midlands Airport is close by and I assumed it was a plane/helicopter! I lost sight of it behind a building, but quickly caught sight again just at the point the object stopped dead in the sky!

At this point I took a much greater interest in the object, due to the fact that it was completely silent? With no other sounds around I stood in complete silence looking directly at the object for around 2 minutes, the object was a bright orange ball with what looked like a dozen or so legs which was about the same length as the ball itself, the object then started to move upwards until it simple disappeared out of view.

I've never seen anything like this before and I would like anyone to give me a viable explanation please.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: