Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Orange Lights Observed Over Morcambe Lancashire UK

Date: March 5, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:05 p.m.

Hi, I Live in Morcambe, Lancashire. On the night of Saturday 5th March, 19.05 approximately. I was dropping a friend off in Hesham, then driving back through Morcambe, I looked up into the sky directly in front of me I could see a very large orange light. At first I though it was a helicopter, maybe doing a search of the area, but I had never seen a plane or anything with such an intense bright light like it before.

The object was about the size of a car and round. It was moving in a straight line and traveling about the same speed as an helicopter, maybe a little slower. The object was coming from an easterly direction traveling toward Hesham power station, and was flying quite low. It startled me enough, for me to get out the car to take a better look.

There was no noise coming from the object and about twenty seconds later a second light appeared following directly behind the first light. I watched both the objects until they disappeared into the night sky over the power station out toward the sea shore in a northwesterly direction.

The objects were flying far to low and close together to be any kind of airplane and I excluded the possibility of them being helicopters as the sky was silent. Just for the record, I'm a level headed 51 year old women, and what I saw on Saturday 5th March was nothing like I have ever seen before in my lifetime. I hope this message is of some interest to you, and I would be grateful for any feedback on this or any other sightings in the area. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: