Friday, March 4, 2011

Orange UFO Just Disappears Over Beaconsfield Western Australia

Date: March 1, 2011
Time: Early morning.

Hi There, Early this morning my dog was barking outside, so when I went to see what was up, the sky outside had an orange/red appearance like a fire. When I looked up to the northwest skies, I saw a object like a craft of some type (not plane etc., as no noise) which was orange in colour about the size of a thumb nail.

I was looking at it for about 5-10 seconds and then the object disappeared as if something turned the switch of to stop it glowing. The object seemed to be stationary. When this happened the sky went back to normal colour. I live in Beaconsfield Western Australia.

When I Googled the subject I saw your site and thought you might be interested. Would be interested to know your thoughts. Thanks for reading this email. Unfortunately have no photos but genuine in what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: