Sunday, January 8, 2012

White Circular Light Starts Zig Zagging Over Lifford Co Donegal Ireland

 
Date:  September 10, 2009
Time:  20:30 - 20:50
 
Hi, I came across this sight by Googling, "white circles of light over Donegal", so I've decided to report what we seen also.
 
White circular light moving very strangely. Myself and my fiancé were looking at Jupiter through our amateur telescope when we noticed a very bright star directly above us, much brighter than Jupiter. We instantly thought it must be the space station as we had heard it was passing over Ireland a few weeks before, but as we watched the light it started to move slowly in a southerly direction towards the horizon.
 
Then moved to the west slightly, then east where it stopped and started zig-zagging to the south. It then stopped for say thirty seconds or longer, then moved back east again, zig-zagged again and stopped. It then moved steadily north and out of sight.
 
I actually managed to track it for a moment with the telescope and it just looked like a little circle of white light, much like Jupiter but much brighter. We are both perplexed by what we saw and I would have thought I was seeing things had my fiancé not also witnessed it.
 
I've never seen a UFO before, and I must say it didn't sit too well with me.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: