Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5 Lights Seen Over Queenswood Pretoria South Africa

 
Date:  January 20, 2012
Time:  8:25 p.m.
 
Good afternoon, I live in Queenswood, Pretoria.

On Friday night I was relaxing near my sliding door (stay 5 stories up in a flat) when  a bright star I noticed suddenly faded and disappeared. I thought this interesting but assumed it was one of those revolving satellites. Got up to look but could not see it again.

This was around 20:15. Due to this strange happening I kept glancing out the door. At 20:25 I suddenly saw a bright light coming from the north east side (came out from behind the neighboring flat which obstructs my ground level view) on Pretoria in line with the airplane fly route from or Tambo just east of the N! to Pietersburg.

I called my wife to come look as I thought it to be another satellite. As we stood watching another four lights appeared identical to the first. No sound or burn trial if it were planes or choppers or even a meteorite, we see lots of them out there, but they go down to earth.

The four lights, in formation of two each near each other was not going super fast and at first I thought it might have been flares. A plane from OR Tambo then passed overhead nearby the lights in the opposite direction so I am sure the pilot and most in the plane would have seen them.

Seemed to be the same height of the ground. The one light then moved towards the other formation and then seemed to burnout, still not burn trial but I could see it glow and fade away if it was flare why change direction to the side and up.

The front light then did the same followed by the light that was left alone. Quick fade, glow and disappear.

The formation of the other two lights then continued over the flat. We both moved to the passage on the other side of the building and also watch them fade away.

I cannot find anything about these lights, or were they really flares? But shot from what as there were no planes or anything else following the lights. A very strange unexplained occurrence.

Thought I would share the experience and maybe find out what we saw. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: