Sunday, January 15, 2012

4 Lights Spotted Over Ennis County Clare Ireland

 
Date:  January 15, 2012
Time:  12:10 a.m..
 
Hi, My name is (name removed) and I’m from Ennis County Clare in Ireland. It’s a smallish town of about 25,000. About 5 minutes ago I saw 1 small glowing ball of light, I got out of bed and had a look. 
 
I thought it was a meteor, but I always thought they moved fast.
 
This object was moving about the speed of a plane, but it defiantly was not a plane, even though we are close to an airport. It was then followed by three more balls of light, and yes in a triangle formation. 
 
I looked on my phone, wondering if there was a meteor shower tonight and then I came across this, which is shockingly and early close to what I’ve just seen.
 
I’ve been looking out for the last  while and nothing else has appeared and they have long disappeared. I even went around to the front of the house saw noting.
 
In total I saw 4 slow moving balls of light coming from the west to the east. 
 
I think at around 00:10, I hope this is of help. Thanks, yours sincerely (name removed) 16 from west coast of Ireland.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: