Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cluster Of Orange Circular Objects Moving Across The Sky At Delportshoop Area Outside Kimberley South Africa

 
Date:  January 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.
Good evening, I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, but this time I saw a cluster of orange circular objects moving across the sky.

My mother saw about 5 of them moving together.

Round about 21:45. There was no sound coming from it moving east to west.
I have three cellphone pictures of it.

Delportshoop area outside of Kimberley South Africa.

Additional Information:
 
These are the three pictures that I took. I was just wondering do you live in South Africa?
 
If you do, I would like you to come and experience the open sky in Delportshoop, it’s as if the stars is a stone throw away.
 
Hope you are able to see the orange light on the pictures
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting.


All personal information is kept confidential.


The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: