Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spherical Bright Orange Lights Over Romford Essex UK

Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Between midnight and 1:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, this email is regarding your blog from Friday, January 8, 2010 "Orange Balls Of Light Over London UK (Pictures)"

I live in Romford, Essex. I would like to report and confirm similar observations made between midnight and 1:00am on 01 January 2010.

The sky was clear and there were no planes preparing to land at that time. Me and my girlfriend, we could clearly see spherical, bright orange lights at least 5 of them, approaching form different directions southeast, east and north and heading south west. They appeared to fly at relatively low altitude, so if they were planes or helicopters I could clearly hear engine noise.

They did not make any noise at all, as if they were gliding. Also they did not flash any warning lights. They were moving with the same speed, although keeping some the distance from each other.Unfortunately I could not take any pictures, as I was quite astonished in the first instance, but moreover I do not have good enough camera. Hopefully this email will prove helpful. Best regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: