Friday, February 5, 2010

Orange Flame Like Light Over Poulton Le Fylde Towards Fleetwood UK

Date: February 5, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, My name is (name removed), me and my girlfriend were out on a walk about an hour ago when I spotted something out the corner of my eye. When we looked, we saw an orange flame like light in the sky heading north west over Poulton Le Fylde towards Fleetwood. I used to work on the airport and it was like no nav light I had ever seen, there was no repetitive pattern to how it flared.

We watched it go off into the distance at quite a rate and though the clouds covered it, we could distinctly make it out again once it flared. My girlfriend thought it might be a comet, but I don't think it would have such a sustained burn. Have you had any interesting findings?

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: