Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orange Light In The Sky Over Erskine Close To Glasgow Airport

Date: February 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:55 p.m.

Hi Brian, While walking home from work on the 14th February I saw an orange light in the sky. I watched it for a few minutes as it moved slowly in a small circle and then climbed up through the cloud and out of view. At first I thought it might be a helicopter, but there was no sound from it?

The orange colour seemed a bit odd too, I'm used to seeing helicopters buzzing about here in Erskine searching for people who jump off the bridge (a common occurrence) they never glow orange and always make a lot of noise. (The helicopters I mean not the jumpers) It's strange as Erskine lies close to Glasgow Airport. I wonder if it was picked up by the tower? The time must have been about 6.55pm. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: