Sunday, January 3, 2010

Orange Colored Flying Objects Over Manchester Great Britain


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Yesterday night, New Years Eve I was coming out of my aunts house with my family to welcome in the New Year and as I looked up in the sky, I saw a row of orange colored flying objects and I shouted look up, there's something orange flying in the sky. It looked like it was heading for Manchester airport. I have even got a video where one is flying in a steady pace and then shooting off in to the clouds. It has been described as a UFO. We still don't have a clue what it is, it was at about 10 minutes after 12:00 midnight.

From: Manchester Great Britain.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: