Friday, August 20, 2010

Seen Orange Light On Three Different Nights Over Cheltenham UK


Date: August 7, 2010
Time: 10:27 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cheltenham.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have now seen this same orange light travelling across the sky in the same direction, three times. It is silent when it is flying, when I first saw it, I thought that someone had set off a flare. On one occasion my boyfriend saw the orange light.

I have to add that it is always around the same time on a Saturday night.

As this is the third time that I have seen this light, I decided to Google what I have seen, which has led me to your website. I have noted that there has been alot of sightings in the Cheltenham area.

My first thought is that it is some kind of military aircraft as it is strange that it is always on the same day on the same night.

I sit at the same window every night as I don't smoke in my home, I always sit at the same place to have a cigarette, so I would see the light if it was on any other night too but it doesn't appear any other night.

I find this really strange and I would love to know what this orange, flying light is and why it only appears on a Saturday night!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: