Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UFO Hovers Outside Shirwell UK

Date: August 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I’ve just come across your UFO sighting website after Googling UFOs in Devon last weekend as my friends and I saw one on Saturday.

I was staying at my parents’ house just outside Shirwell this weekend watching out after the meteor shower. It was a completely clear night on Saturday so I was sitting outside watching out for shooting stars, when a very bright light appeared hovering over Shirwell.

It was a large (in comparison to the stars) sphere (from where I was standing, it was about the size of a large light bulb). It hovered for about 5 minutes before rotating several times and the light disappearing.

My friends thought it could be a helicopter at first, but in hindsight, we don’t think it was as the light didn’t fly to where it was – it just suddenly appeared and disappeared just as quickly.

I’d be really interested to know if anyone else saw this?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: