Monday, August 30, 2010

Bright Glowing Red Orange Object RAF Mildenhall/Bury St. Edmunds UK


Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: RAF Mildenhall/Bury St. Edmunds.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Diamond shape glowing red.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out back smoking last night waiting on my wife to return home. I noticed a slow moving bright glowing red/orange object moving slow across the sky. I didn't think much of it being, that I am in the US air force and was not far from our two bases. The objects made slow right turn eventually disappearing completely after about 15 seconds. I continued smoking and again another object, identical to the first appeared form the same direction.

This time I thought, I have see alot of planes, helicopters, balloons and everything. Been to war and seen other nations planes, jets rockets and this was completely abnormal. I was listening for any sounds of object and it was completely silent. The object faded out and then two more objects, same shape and color were coming from same directing. This is when I knew this was something special going on. The objects were moving very slow, making erratic movements and no sound and disappeared. A few seconds later, another object exactly the same and did the exact same thing. There was a total of 5 objects.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: