Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Huge Black Triangular UFO Observed Over Harrogate UK


Date: December 31, 2009
Time: 18.00

Location of Sighting: Harrogate.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On New Years Eve at approximately 6:00pm I happened to glance out of my lounge window to check on the weather. It was a clear moonlit evening. Something immediately caught my eye, something I was not prepared for.

A huge black triangular object was silhouetted above the rooftops. The closest point of the triangle was lit up with a yellow/orange light. The other two points were similarly lit but less brightly. It moved silently and out of view from my window in a southerly direction. I immediately ran outside to get a another glimpse, but unfortunately the object had vanished.

It is difficult to say how near it was and therefore calculating its size would be impossible, save to say that it gave the impression of being immense.

I was quite shocked for the remainder of the evening.

At around midnight there were a number of orange lights in the sky, all drifting downwind from north to south.

These were possibly Chinese lanterns sent up to celebrate the New Year and were about 12-15 in number but in no sense did they resemble the lights on the triangular object I had witnessed earlier.

Unfortunately I had no company at the time of the first sighting and as such there is no-one to verify this.

I am confident that what I saw is, at the moment, unexplainable hence my posting.

I would be interested to know if anyone else in the Harrogate area witnessed this.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: